Thursday, July 26, 2012

TO EAT: Zesto, West Columbia, SC

Location: Zesto, West Columbia, SC
To Eat or Not to Eat?  MOST DEFINITELY TO EAT!!!!

So it's been a while since I've blogged. Of course, that's mainly because it's been a while since I left my home to go anywhere. The family has left me alone for a few weeks off and on now this summer, but that's ok...I can hold my own!! Last night I went out with the ladies on a whim....decided to go somewhere I had heard about in the local area but had never tried. BOY!! Did I not know what I was missing!!

It's called Zesto, ladies and gentlemen. It's located in West Columbia, SC. Its been in business since 1949 and it is well worth the stop! They're always busy and now I know why..... you want some AWESOME southern fried chicken?  Just stop by Zesto! You want a really good homemade butterscotch milkshake? Just go on by there and get you some!! :)

You know me, I can't comment on a joint without giving you the full low down....so, rest assured, it was clean, they were efficient, the staff was personable, and they were gettin' it done!!! I would suggest you leave now so you can beat the lunch crowd!!!!

To Eat or Not to Eat?? Absolutely BON APETITE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment